With our contract research for surfaces and coatings we support you during development of new products and processes. At SuSoS we invest our abilities and long standing know-how of the analysis, understanding and tuning of chemical interactions of surfaces and functional coatings to give an added value our customers products and applications.
The industrial development of new coating systems is based on a four step procedure.
Situation Analysis: Assessment of initial situation
- Dialogue with customers and partners
- Literature research
- Consideration of benefits, advantages and disadvantages for customer
Project Definition: concept development on base of modular project steps and goals
- continuous review and
- if needed adaption of project steps in accordance with customer
R&D Services: realisation of coating and prototype generation
- experienced specialists and trained personnel
- State-of-the-Art analysis and preparation labs and infrastructure
- continuous control and logging of all development steps
Implementation: ongoing support to full industrialisation processes
- active support during whole industrialisation process
- next to our own resources we also employ competent partners
Additional to this extensive service for contract research for surfaces and coatings we also offer you the possibility of technology matching. We asses the suitability of already existing thin film coating technologies by a short process based firstly on exactly tuning the coating to our customers needs. Subsequent high quality test samples are prepared and their surface characterised with our surface analysis service. Also these substrates and the desired function can then be tested by the customer in the appropriate experimental set-up.
Contact us and profit from our contract research for surfaces and coatings! We support you with our experience, technology and know-how in the development and design of new coating solutions!