We are pleased to support you with novel sensor surfaces that we have developed for biological and medical research. By combining a variety of polymer solutions, we can create sensor surfaces which, on the one hand, selectively bind macromolecules, proteins, cells or antibodies and, on the other hand, prevent the adsorption of unspecific contaminations. The signal-to-noise ratio can thus be improved, and the detection limit reduced to lower concentrations. We offer tailor-made chemistry in order to bind specific receptors or binding partners to your sensors. The application of such coatings enables the binding of macromolecules without further functionalization, as well as leading to a better adhesion of cells due to the creation of specific binding sequences.
Further biosensing applications include:
- Reactive coatings for coupling applications in proteomics and genomics
- Preparation of high-contrast slides for measuring fluorescence
- Amine-functionalized biochip surfaces for genome sequencing
- Amino-or-carboxy functionalized surfaces for high-density binding of biomolecules via standard procedures (EDC/NHS)
- Support for lipid membranes and other emerging applications
Are you already envisioning a specific application? If so, please contact us, so we may help you implement your ideas.